Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Review of Yookidoo Kaleidodisk Crib Toy

Originally submitted at Toys R Us

Two amazing toys in one powered by colorful, musical disks! As each disk spins around, the surrounding mirrors and lights create a magical, musical kaleidoscope!

Cannot imagine bedtime without it!

By laid back mom from Media, PA on 3/30/2010

5out of 5

Pros: Engaging, Fun

Best Uses: Sleeping

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

We love this product! My infant daughter starts smiling as soon as we put her in her crib in anticipation of this toy turning on. At bedtime we turn it on once or twice and she is off to sleep happy and smiling.
I wish it had a lower volume setting because I thought it was too loud when she was a newborn but we just turned it on without the music.

(legalese)

1 comment:

  1. I have never left a review on a site before. Do you do this often? Are you becoming a Mommy Blogger?

    ReplyDelete